Why is the Goji Berry a Super Ingredient?
A staple of indigenous diets for centuries and is still revered today for its support of a positive mood, the Goji Berry has earned its reputation as the “Happy Berry.” Goji berries grow near the awe-inspiring Himalaya Mountains. These deep orange berries flourish on long vine-like branches and are a celebrated food in many Asian cultures. Harvested whole and sun-ripened, the semi-tart fruit has been known to inspire happiness and good health.
Genesis Today picks Gogi berries whole at their sun-ripened peak and prepares them in the Asian tradition for their products. The dark, delicious juice extracted from these berries has been encouraging positive moods in people for centuries and can now be applied to number of daily nutritional diets.
• Strong levels of anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins
• Packed with essential nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals
• Concentrated sources of carotenoids, calories, vitamins, and minerals
• Strong levels of antioxidant carotenoids and flavonoids
• Excellent source of vitamin A
• Good concentration of Vitamin C
• Excellent source of calcium and iron
• Strong levels of B-complex group of vitamins, including good amounts of vitamin B-6