- 1 scoop of GT Greens + Probiotics
- 1 cup of oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup honey or agave
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- Dash of salt
Mini chocolate chips
- In a medium glass bowl, combine GT Greens + Probiotics, oats, almond butter, cocoa powder, chopped almonds, sweetener of choice, almond extract, and salt.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Mixture will be sticky.
- Let rest in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop out about a tablespoon of dough into your hands. Roll dough into balls.
- Optional: Roll balls into mini chocolate chips or chopped almonds.